A resale certificate form is a document that can be used to legally confirm the tax exemption status of a business. This certificate must be taken on a timely basis and should include some specific information. The certificate may be in any form like a note, memo or letter. Below is a sample resale certificate form.
Sample Resale Certificate Form
I HERBY CERTIFY:
I hold a legitimate seller’s permit number: _________________________
This certificate is for the purchase from _________________________ (vendor’s name) of the items in 4 below.
I will resell the item(s) listed in 4 below, which I am purchasing under this resale certificate and I will do so prior to making any use of the items other than demonstration and display while holding the items for sale.
Description of items to be purchased for resale:
I have read and understood the following
Name of purchaser: _________________________
Signature of purchaser: _________________________
Signature of authorized representative: _________________
Address of purchaser: _____________
Sample Search Forms:
- sample letter requesting resale certificate
- resale certificate template
- request for resale certificate letter
- resale certificate request letter
- resale certificate request letter template
- request for resale certificate letter example
- template for resale business forms
- Resale Certificate Request Form Letter
- request resale certificate letter
- Request Resale Certificates From Customers