Power of Attorney by Husband and Wife.
We, _________ and _________, husband and wife, who reside at _________[street address], in the city of _________, county of _________, state of _________ do constitute and appoint _________, who resides at _________[street address], in the city of _________, county of _________, state of _________, our true and lawful attorney in fact, for us in our name, place, and stead to do all or any of the following:
1. To exercise, do, or perform any act, right, power, duty, or obligation whatsoever that we now have or may acquire the legal right, power, or capacity to exercise, do, or perform in connection with, arising out of, or relating to any person, item, thing, transaction, business property, real or personal, tangible or intangible, or matter whatsoever.
2. To ask, demand, sue for, recover, collect, receive, and hold and possess all such sums of money, debts, dues, bonds, notes, checks, drafts, accounts, deposits, legacies, bequests, devises, interests, dividends, stock certificates, certificates of deposit, annuities, pension and retirement benefits, insurance benefits and proceeds, documents of title, choses in action, personal and real property, intangible and tangible property and property rights, and demands whatsoever, liquidated or unliquidated, as are now, or shall hereafter become due, owing, payable, owned, or belonging to or by us or in which we have or may acquire an interest, and to have, use, and take all lawful ways and means and legal and equitable remedies, procedures, and writs in our names for the collection and recovery of them, and to compromise, settle, and agree for the same, and to make, execute, and deliver for us and in our names all indorsements, acquittances, releases, receipts, or other sufficient discharges for the same.
3. To bargain, contract, and agree for; to purchase, receive, and take possession of; and to lease, let, demise, transfer, sell, exchange, assign, convey, encumber, and hypothecate lands, tenements, and hereditaments of whatever kind and nature, or any interest in them, on such terms and conditions, and under such covenants, as he [or she] shall deem fit.
4. To enter upon and take possession of such lands, buildings, tenements, and other structures, or parts of them, and collect and receive the rents, profits, or income from them, and to manage, repair, alter, or reconstruct all such buildings or structures.
5. To bargain and agree for; to buy, sell, exchange, mortgage, and hypothecate; and to deal in or with, goods, wares, merchandise, chooses in action, and any other property in possession or in action, or any interest in them.
6. To execute, sign, indorse, acknowledge, and deliver deeds, leases, assignments, transfers, covenants, agreements, hypothecations, mortgages, deeds of trust, reconveyances, releases and satisfactions of mortgages, judgments, and other debts, escrow instructions, notices, receipts, commercial paper, investment securities, bills of lading, warehouse receipts and other documents of title, security agreements and evidences of debt, and such other instruments in writing of whatever kind and nature as he [or she] may deem necessary and proper.
7. To insure or cause insurance to be taken on buildings, structures, goods, merchandise, and other commodities, or any part of them, at premiums and for any risk as he [or she] may deem proper.
The undersigned give and grant to the attorney in fact named full power and authority to do and perform every act and thing required or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as we might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation and with full authority to deal with any property authorized whether held by us or either of us separately, severally, or jointly, ratifying and confirming all that our attorney in fact, or his [or her] substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of the authority granted here.
This instrument is to be construed and interpreted as a general power of attorney. The enumeration of specific items, acts, rights, or powers here does not limit or restrict, and is not to be construed or interpreted as limiting or restricting, the general powers granted here.
The rights, powers, and authority of the attorney in fact to exercise any and all of the rights and powers granted shall commence and be in full force and effect on [Date], and such rights, powers, and authority shall remain in full force and effect thereafter until _________[specify length of time, date of termination, contingency on which powers terminate, or method of termination such as by written notice].
In witness, we have duly executed this instrument [Date].
Sample Search Forms:
- sample of power of attorney in the philippines of husband and wife
- sample template of special power of attorney from husband to wife authorization
- husbent And wife Dives sample form
- sample power of attorney for spouse
- sample of power of attorney in the philippines of husband and wife to mortgage their property
- sample of power of attorney for husband and wife abroad
- sample of power of attorney for husband and wife
- power of attorney husband and wife philippines form
- power of attorney husband and wife philippines
- power of attorney from husband to wife