A seminar feedback form acts as a guide for better planning in future. The form is designed in such a way that the information gives a clear picture of the events on the ground. The participants are given an opportunity to air their satisfaction and vice-versa for future improvement.
Fill in the blank spaces with the most appropriate grades provided above.
* How was the overall organization of the seminar ———————————–
* How relevant was the material provided to the topic covered —————————
* How prepared was the presenter ——————————————–
* Was the appropriate was the venue for the seminar ————————————
* How was the attendance of the seminar in general ————————————–
* How appropriate were the facilities ——————————————
* How were the illustrations ———————-
* If asked to come for another seminar what would be your reaction —————————————-
(Tick where appropriate)
* Was there personal participation during the seminar Yes_____No________
* Did the seminar challenge your opinion and perceptions? Yes________ No_______
Additional Comments and Suggestions_______________________________________________