A seminar feedback form acts as a guide for better planning in future. The form is designed in such a way that the information gives a clear picture of the events on the ground. The participants are given an opportunity to air their satisfaction and vice-versa for future improvement.
Fill in the blank spaces with the most appropriate grades provided above.
- How was the overall organization of the seminar ———————————–
- How relevant was the material provided to the topic covered —————————
- How prepared was the presenter ——————————————–
- Was the appropriate was the venue for the seminar ————————————
- How was the attendance of the seminar in general ————————————–
- How appropriate were the facilities ——————————————
- How were the illustrations ———————-
- If asked to come for another seminar what would be your reaction —————————————-
(Tick where appropriate)
- Was there personal participation during the seminar Yes_____No________
- Did the seminar challenge your opinion and perceptions? Yes________ No_______
Additional Comments and Suggestions_______________________________________________